Are your Instagram followers posting a ton of similar inquiries? For instance: “When are these going back on sale?” or “What are your store hours?”
A convenient hack exists for iOS users that will assist you with answering to these kinds of inquiries rapidly and effectively.
- On your Instagram profile, press the hamburger menu followed by Settings.
- Press General followed by the Keyboard.
- Press the Text Replacement option.
- Here, you’ll see a rundown of pre-populated keyboard shortcuts. Snap the + sign in the upper right-hand corner.
- In the Phrase area, type the generic reply you might want to make (e.g., “Hello there! We’re open from 9 am to 2 pm on New Years Day.).
- In the Shortcut area, type the shortened word that will speak to that full expression, as “NewYearsDay”.
Whenever you need to utilize that particular remark, type out your easy route and your smartphone will naturally populate the full expression, thus saving you time!