We're hiring again!
Face to Face digital are looking to add a new member to our project team. Your role will be to assist our existing senior household systems engineers and to install and maintain a wide range of audio-visual equipment. It is likely that you will also be installing door entry equipment, IT hardware within the home (advanced wifi, switches etc), and lighting & heating control systems. If you are not familiar with these items training will be provided.
Normal working hours will apply although some flexibility will be required when installing outside London.
Salary will be in the range of £25,000 to £30,000.
Please send us your CV (preferably in PDF) and we'll get right back to you.
Desired Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience installing audio-visual systems such as home cinemas, multi-room music and AV rack hardware
- May well have worked with Lutron, Control4, Sonos, building management systems and similar devices
- Must have experience with IP networks
- Be expected to deliver efficient ongoing support which will involve managing their own time and keeping accurate records
- Be able to communicate efficiently & with charm, in English - in person, on the telephone and in writing
- Confidence in the day-to-day use of Apple Macs, iPhones and iPads
- Have a full driving license
We are keen to hear from you whether you have years of experience delivering similar systems or you are ready to make the leap from a related field.
We pride ourselves on being one of very few fully-integrated household technology companies in the UK: we offer installation and support services across all major home technology disciplines and offer our clients peace-of-mind whatever their requirements as a result.
We believe that household technology is at a tipping point: it is becoming a reality for every sort of household as equipment prices fall and our data requirements become more complex. Furthermore, with energy prices where they are (and going upwards from here) there is a fascinating opportunity to deliver energy management controls that connect to the rest of the home and save our customers money month-after-month. These households are also going to need support for all of these connected systems and we exist to serve that need.