- Collection and use of information
- Information storage
- Information sharing and disclosure
- Security and prevention against loss, misuse or alteration of information
- Contact details
Collection and use of information
If you do not register as a Member of Face to Face Digital, the information we receive from you is limited. We log your IP address in order to help diagnose problems with our servers, administer this Website and track usage statistics. Your IP address may vary each time you visit, or it may be the same, depending on the type of internet connection. Either way, it would be extremely difficult for us to identify you through your IP address, and we make no attempt to do so. If you reach this Website by clicking on a link or advertisement on another website, then we also log that information. All of this information is collected and used only in aggregate; that is, it entered into our database, where we can use it to generate overall reports on our visitors, but not reports about individual visitors.
Face to Face Digital collects some or all of the personally identifiable information set out below when you subscribe to a Face to Face Digital service as a Member of Face to Face Digital, when you access and use this Website and/or when you use Face to Face Digital's products and/or services.
What we collect
- Full name
- Email address
- Telephone number (if provided)
- Mobile telephone number (if provided)
- Payment Card type, number, security code and expiry date
- VAT Number (if provided)
How we use it
- To check that a payment card is valid
- To pay your account
- To communicate with you regarding your Membership, account or purchase of Face to Face Digital's products or services
- To provide you with order and billing history information
- To contact you about the products and/or services on this Website in which you have expressed an interest
- To email you offers, news and information
- To improve services and enhance personalisation, we may periodically obtain information about you from other third party sources from whom we have lawfully obtained this data and add it to your registration information. Additionally, authorised Face to Face Digital personnel may update your registration information to accurately reflect any new information included in any communications received from you.
All information you provide to us is stored in the UK only on secure servers that are protected in secure facilites including firewall protection and located in those countries that form part of the European Economic Area or are considered to provide adequate protection for personal information under the European Union Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC).
- recognise you as a Face to Face Digital member so that we can log you in to this Website on a repeat visit;
- provide you with customised content and remember preferences you specify while you are using our products or services;
- deliver advertisements relevant to your interests when you visit our Website and use our products and services;
- provide general internal and customer analytics to conduct research to improve our Website and our products and services; and
- support security measures such as requiring re-logging into this Website after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
Information sharing and disclosure
Face to Face Digital is committed to protecting your personal information. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except:
- where Face to Face Digital is required by law to disclose information to third parties;
- where the disclosure is necessary for the performance of our operations (eg. mail delivery, hosting services, protecting us from fraud, and payment of your account); or
We also may share your personal information with third parties (ie agents or sub-contractors) specifically engaged by Face to Face Digital to provide services to us, in which case we will require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for the purpose of providing the specified services to us.
Security and prevention against loss, misuse or alteration of information
Face to Face Digital has implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorised access or improper use. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
For transmitting your personal information to us, we use a secure server with a 256-bit SSL certificate from DigiCert Inc which encrypts all of your personal information. This encryption process ensures that the information you give us is protected against unauthorised interception.
While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Your Face to Face Digital account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You can play an important role in keeping your personal information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of your password used on the Face to Face Digital website. We recommend that you change your password from time to time for additional security. Please advise us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
Access authorisation is granted only to key Face to Face Digital staff only and to our agents or subcontractors if necessary for the performance of our operations or for them to provide services to us. Any information accessed by those agents or subcontractors is required to be kept confidential and secure and is not permitted to be used for any purpose except to provide their services to us.
Face to Face Digital's contact details
Attention: Privacy Officer
Face To Face Digital
2 New Kings Road
London SW6 4SA