There are many audio-visual companies supplying services to the marine industry. Why is Face to Face Digital different? Because we are not solely an audio-visual company.
Over half of our revenue comes from our work in IT systems, lighting & support. The requirements placed on leading audio-visual companies began to change a long time ago and now all of the crucial services are rooted in the health of the on-board IT infrastructure: from the data network itself, through the wifi to the lighting and the use of digital media in music & on smart TVs.
We have built up a business as providers of industry-leading IT skills and support services. We understand the areas of potential unreliability in complex networks, how to provide preventative maintenance and how to keep things working for installations across the UK and Europe. We have numerous testimonials to show for it. When a vessel is away from port it is particularly crucial that we can stave off trouble and, if it occurs, attend to the system remotely. We are also happy to travel anywhere in the world to carry out maintenance in person if required.
We are passionate about audio-visual performance and making it simple and easy to listen to that thrilling passage of music as the sun sets in the wake. We have spent hundreds of hours tweaking lighting systems to highlight the designer's painstaking interiors work. Our sophisticated monitoring system will alert us of trouble so we can fix it before you are even aware of the issue.
We are an all-round technology company in whom you can place full responsibility for your systems and we pride ourselves on dedicated, friendly and highly efficient service.
Some of our core skills:
- Set-up of complex AV & IT systems (our largest comprised over 80 separate zones of music and TV across 3 houses on 1 estate, including 3 cinemas)
- Highly detailed CAD plans and schematics with an emphasis on seamless integration with demanding interior designs and structural constraints
- Pro-active support using our bespoke monitoring tools that feed data securely back to our engineers in real-time
- The ability to synchronise digital media between on-shore collections and those on-board so that our clients have the same content available to them everywhere
- A full range of intelligent lighting control services utilising Lutron and Dynalite dimming systems to bring to life the creations of the leading designers no matter what lamp types they use
- A single point of contact for the foundation of all data systems on-board and the controls required by the occupants to use them